- Re-learn aggressive driving techniques.
- Visit the zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Get a drivers license in my sixth different state (previous five are Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, California, and Utah).
- Take my blender on a cross-country road trip.
- Listen to 60 hours of kids audio books.
- Figure out the next topic for my blog once the Happiness Project is over at the end of July.
- Hike every week from July 1 until snowfall.
- Teach my daughter basic facts about the states through which Interstate 80 runs.
- Buy a nice traveling shirt.
- Try on a new accent.
Inspired by The Daily Post, Topic #144.
- Ten Plans for Summer (myintrovertedlife.wordpress.com)
- Why Asking Self to “Make a Top Ten List of Things to do this Summer”, is Useless (theliteraryhorse.wordpress.com)
- Topic #144: (mercxue.wordpress.com)