This is my photographic response to this week’s photo challenge by The Daily Post. I like taking photos, especially for this type of challenge. I find it leads me to see the world differently. And seeing the world differently is something I always find enriching.
Now that I think about it, my new blog header—and the original one, too, for that matter—is kind of an “in the background” photo. Must be something I like to do with my photos.
- Weekly Photo Challenge – In The Background (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In The Background (joyandwoe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background III (mydogablog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (klling.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background (erinolearyphotography.com)
5 Replies to “Weekly Photo Challenge: In the Background”
This is just lovely! And I absolutely agree with what you say about the photo challenges. They have helped me to slow down and really see photographic elements that I hadn’t considered before.
Lovely! thanks for the pingback 🙂