The basic idea around a Reader’s Request Post is this:
- You, the reader, submit a topic or prompt, and I will base a blog post on it, crediting you as the originator of the idea.
- I will title each post, “Reader’s Request: [Descriptive Subtitle],” tag it “Reader’s Request,” place it in the Reader’s Request Category, and link to it on the “Reader’s Request” Page.
- The frequency of these posts will depend on the number and frequency of responses I get and how long it takes me to write each post. I’m figuring that some posts will take a very short period of time to write while others will require some amount of research, editing, and, well, effort. I could see this being a weekly feature or a monthly feature or a quarterly feature or one that appears once and never shows up again. Really anything’s possible.
Participating is simple:
- Think of an idea you’d like to read about.
- Send me your idea in the comments on the kickoff post, in the comments on this Reader’s Request Page, or via the Drop Me a Line contact form (click “Notes for Your Visit” up top). Be sure to let me know how you’d like to be credited in the post for your idea!
- Wait for your post to be published.
Then you can comment on the post and let me know what you think. In fact, I’d love it if you you did!
Published Reader’s Request Posts: