Dewey’s Readathon—10th-Birthday Edition!—starts right now, so here’s my quick kickoff post.
The bullet journal progress page that I stayed up late and probably sabotaged my readathon to put together:
My meme responses:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Central Massachusetts, where fall is falling.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips. I might just treat myself and start there.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Ginger kombucha and a gallon of La Croix.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
No time for such niceties! I’ve got to get reading!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I’m going to stay off of social media except for the kickoff (hi!) and the wrap-up posts and maybe one or two check-ins on Instagram (@imperfecthappiness) and maybe here, too, so I can dedicate myself more to reading than I often do.
Now that I’ve kicked off, to the books!